1) Overall, Women are (still! hasn’t this been illegal!) paid less than Men in the same job. Women and Men have the same number of hours in a day and have the same working capacity. (Plus Women aren’t given as many opportunities for jobs that would pay more.)
2) Overall, non-Whites are paid less than Whites in the same job. Non-Whites and Whites have the same number of hours in a day and have the same working capacity. (Plus non-Whites aren’t given as many opportunities for jobs that would pay more.)
3) Those paid less than other people in the same job are charged the same amount as people paid a higher wage for the same job.
4) On average, there is little-to-no correlation between compensation and actual dedication, productivity, and creativity of the laborer. After all, every one has the same number of hours in a day.
5) Likewise, there is little-to-no correlation between how much it cost to produce products, physical or mental products, and the amount for which these products are sold.
6) People who were (and are!) accidentally born at the right time and to the right racialization and to the right genderization were (are!) automatically many steps ahead of everyone else.
7) Nothing is off limits from being thought of in terms of money.
8) As a social construction, money does not exist. Money is a mere illusion. But, people take it as real and existing in a vacuum.
9) There is little serious conversation about the inhumane nature of money, as it currently exists.
Just things to think about, continued from Two Fundamental Flaws in Capitalism No One Talks About.